|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
Based in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area Cengkareng in Tangerang (near Jakarta), Garuda Indonesia Group now has 40 domestic destinations and 36 international destinations. Garuda Indonesia runs its business through 197 fleets, including 108 narrow body fleets, 36 wide body fleets and 53 Citilink fleets. Garuda Indonesia also supported by 2 strategic business units (Garuda Sentra Medika Business Unit and Garuda Cargo Business Unit) and 5 subsidiaries, namely PT Aero Wisata, PT Citilink Indonesia, PT Abacus Distribution Systems Indonesia, PT GMF Aero Asia and PT Aero Systems Indonesia.
At the end of September 2016, Garuda Indonesia recorded a growth of 0.68% in total revenue amounted to USD 2,865.12 over the previous year (USD 2,845.73 million in the end of September 2015). Total assets went up by 8.05% from USD 3,310.01 million in the end of September 2015 to USD 3,576.55 billion in the end of September 2016, according to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk latest financial report (Consolidated Financial Statement as of 30 September 2016) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Male or Female.
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Education minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) from Aviation High School or Flight Academy.
- A minimum final GPA of 3.00 / 4.00.
- Preferably from the Department of Air Transport Management and Aerotechnics.
- Maximum age of 27 years old for S1 graduates and 25 years old for D3 graduates.
- Not color blind.
- Show evidence of good level in English both oral and written.
- Willing to work in shift work system.
- Willing to be placed anywhere in accordance with the needs of Garuda Indonesia.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills to succeed in this position, please send your application directly through Garuda Indonesia e-Recruitment systeam at http://career.garuda-indonesia.com (Please register if you don't have account). Closing date 4 December 2016. Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)