Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Elnusa Tbk - Operation Superintendent, Project Manager Elnusa November 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 3.11.16 | 5:35 PM

Advertisements


PT Elnusa Tbk
PT Elnusa Tbk / elnusa.co.id
PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa is a reputable public-listed company in Indonesia that is involved in upstream oil and gas industry. Elnusa engaged in providing various upstream oil and gas services which include Geoscience services, Drilling and Oilfield Services.  Elnusa was established on 25 January 1969 and originally registered as PT Electronika Nusantara. The name PT Elnusa was launched on 9 September 1969. In February 2008, Elnusa conducted its initial public offering (IPO) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares are traded on IDX under stock code ELSA. At present, Elnusa is 41.10% owned by the national oil company of Indonesia PT Pertamina (Persero). The remaining 58.90% shares in Elnusa is owned by Pertamina Pension Fun, and Public, 43.86%. Elnusa is based in Jakarta and now has 8 subsidiary/affiliated companies; PT Elnusa Geosains Indonesia, PT Elnusa Oilfield Services, PT Patra Nusa Data, PT Sigma Cipta Utama, PT Elnusa Fabrikasi Konstruksi, PT Elnusa Trans Samudera, PT Elnusa Petrofin, and PT Elnusa Patra Ritel.

In term of financial performance, Elnusa recorded a satisfiying financial result in the first half of 2016 (1H 2016, ended in 30 June 2016). According to PT Elnusa Tbk Financial Report Audit June 2016 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Elnusa booked total comprehensive income for the period of Rp 145.87 billion in the first half of 2016. This figures up 8.10% from Rp 134.93 billion from the same period last year.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Elnusa Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions

Operation Superintendent

Requirements
  • Minimum education background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering.
  • Minimum 10 years of experience in oil and gas plant station, metering station, oil transmissuon, operation maintenance.
  • Familiar with pump operation, storage tank, pipeline, metering, and other facilities.
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
  • Strong understanding of Operational Production Facility Management, Human Resource (HR) Management, Risk Management and basic princip of flow assurance and quality.
  • Good commitment to HSE aspect.
  • Palembang resindence or willing to be treated as one.
Project Manager

Requirements
  • Minimum education background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Physics Engineering.
  • Minimum 15 years of experience in oil and gas plant station, metering station, oil transmissuon, operation maintenance (mandatory).
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
  • Strong understanding of HR aspects, QA & QC, Risk Management, Procurement Procedure, etc.
  • Good commitment to HSE aspect.
  • Palembang resindence or willing to be treated as one.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please submit your online application directly by registration through Jobstreet's System at Operation Superintendent - Project Manager. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Elnusa Tbk - Operation Superintendent, Project Manager Elnusa November 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs