|Mandiri Syariah / syariahmandiri.co.id|
Mandiri Syariah has shown another solid performance in the second quarter of 2016 (2Q16, ended in 30 June 2016). According to Mandiri Syariah Financial Statements 2Q16 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Mandiri Syariah booked total assets of Rp 72.02 trillion as at the end of June 2016, up 2.34% from Rp 70.36 trillion at the end of June 2016. Total profit for the year amounted to Rp 168.76 billion, up 24.19% year-on-year from Rp 135.88 billion.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Background in Bachelor or Master Degree (S1 / S2) from any field, except Teacher, Art, Literature / Culture, Philosophy, Public Health and Nursing.
- Strong academic results with minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.01 for S1 and 3.20 for S2 (on a 4-point scale).
- Active in organization, both academic and non academic activity student organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the education period.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, have a high motivation, and love a challenge.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Has never participated in the selection process of employees of Bank Syariah Mandiri in the last 6 months.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Bank Syariah Mandiri on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please register yourself and submit your application to https://mandiri.workable.com/jobs/238283/candidates/new. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)