|Bank Bukopin / bukopin.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank Bukopin showed a strong performance in the third quarter of 2016 (3Q 2016, ended in 30 September 2016). According to Bank Bukopin 3Q 2016 financial report as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Bukopin booked total net income for the year of Rp 1,053.85 billion in 3Q 2016. This total net income for the year represented an increase of 12.26% over total net income recorded in the same period previous year (3Q 2015) of Rp 938.73 billion.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Bukopin Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Management Development Program
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Economics, Business, Law, Informatics Engineering, Information System, Civil Engineering, Electro Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, Statistics and Communication.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS).
- Fresh graduate or have experience for 1-2 years.
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 450.
- Minimum height of 155 cm (Female) and 160 cm (male) with proportionate weight.
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet all requirements above, please send your application directly through Jobstreet's system at Bukopin - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 12 November 2016. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)