|BPJS Kesehatan / bpjs-kesehatan.go.id|
According to BPJS Kesehatan Financial Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, BPJS Kesehatan booked total assets of Rp 12,150.12 billion in 2015 as compared with Rp 12,128.76 billion in 2014. Total contribution revenue in 2015 amounted to Rp 52,778.12 billion, a 29.61 percent increase from Rp 40,719.86 billion in the same period of last year. Total participants as of December 2015 amounted to 156,790,287 participants
In line with its continued expansion program, Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan (BPJS Kesehatan) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Female, maximum age of 25 years old (as of 31 December 2016).
- Single/not married.
- Education min. D3 with minimum accreditation "B" (accreditation of Higher Education / Programs).
- Have a GPA score min 2.75 (scale 4.0)
- Minimum height of 155 cm.
- Computer literate.
- Curriculum Vitae (list your Marital Status and Height);
- Copy of ID card;
- Copy of last diploma which has been legalized from the University / College (for those who do not have diploma can use SKL);
- Copy transcripts that have been legalized;
- Passport photo size 4x6 with blue background (1 sheet) and photos of the entire body size 4R with red background (1 sheet);
- Copy Reference Letter from a previous work (if any);
- Copy of Certificate of accreditation of universities (can be obtained from the website BAN-PT).
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from BPJS Kesehatan on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please come in person and register yourself to Kantor Pusat BPJS Kesehatan - Jl Let Jend Suprapto Kav 20 No 14 Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Pusat 10510. Registration is open 25-27 November 2016 (09.00 to 15.00 WIB). Applications received after these dates will not be considered. Please write position code on top right of your envelope. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)