|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) reported total revenue of Rp 1,224.8 billion in 2014 or 17% lower than total revenue in the previous year (2013) of Rp 1,484.6 billion. PPI reported loss Rp 37.5 billion in the year 2014 as compared with profit of Rp 18.3 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises in its State-Owned Enterprises Profile 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, now PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Assistant Senior Manager (ASM) Human Capital Management
- Maximum age of 45 years old.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Economics, Finance/Accounting/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the related field, preferably as an Assistant Senior Manager specializing in Human Resource or equivalent.
- Excellent skills in remuneration, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX, etc.
- Full-time position(s) available.