Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - SMA PKWT Staff KRL KAI Group October 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 25.10.16 | 5:54 AM

Advertisements


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / krl.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - PT KCJ or referred to as "KAI Commuter" is a well-established transportation services company in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, PT KCJ operates primarily as a commuter railways operator in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jabodetabek). PT KCJ is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned railways operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) or KAI Group. At present, PT KCJ is owned majorly by KAI Group with 99.78% shares and the rest is owned by Pusaka Foundation with 0.22% shares.

In term of financial performance, PT KCJ produced satisfactory results in 2015. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek was able to expand total revenue by 39.96% from Rp 1,235.86 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,729.74 billion in 2015.  PT KCJ booked a net profit after tax of Rp 254.12 billion, increasing 71% from net profit after tax in 2014 of Rp 148,28 billion.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Petugas Loket
 
Reqiuirements
  • Male, age around 18-30 years old.
  • Minimum Senior High School (SMA) with minimum average national exam scoe of 6.5.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (with ideal body weight/proportional).
  • Skilled, honest and hardworking.
  • Have  high integrity and employment initiative.
  • Status : PKWT.
For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please forward your application with compele CV including recent photograph, legalized copy of diploma and transcript, SKCK, medical certificate to : hrd@krl.co.id. Please mention the position applied on the email subject. Closing date 30 October 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - SMA PKWT Staff KRL KAI Group October 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs