|PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk / ptba.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bukit Asam recorded a satisfiying financial result in 2015. According to PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the state-owned coal mining company reported total sales of Rp 13,733.62 billion in 2015, up 6.3% from Rp 13,077.96 billion in 2014. Bukit Asam registered a 17.81% growth in income from operations of Rp 2,414.34 billion in 2015 as compared with Rp 2,049.42 billion in 2014.
In line with its vision, to be a world-class energy company that cares about the environment, currently PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Direktur Operasi Produksi (DOP)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering, Geology Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Possess certification in Pengawas Operasional Utama (POP).
- Minimum 5 years of experience as General Manager / Director of Production Operations at coal mining contractors.
- Mastering in the field of mining planning, mining operational, review of operations, Health, safety, security and environment (HSSE).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as General Manager / Director of Plant at coal mining contractors.
- Mastering in the field of engineering studies, planning and execution of maintenance work mining tools and utilities, workshop activities and the handling of the mine power supply, Health, safety, security and environment (HSSE).
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Male with the maximum age of 50 years old on 1 October 2016.
- Not a political party official, and / or members of the legislature.
- Willing to resign from his position in Government Institutions, Member of the Board of Commissioners / Board of Trustees, Directors or officers in other companies if elected.
- Active in English language.
- Willing to be placed at Tanjung Enim, South Sumatera.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please send your complete application and CV not later than 7 October 2016 to SDM Stratejik PT Bukit Asam (Persero) Tbk - Jl Parigi No 1 Tanjung Enim Sumatera Selatan 31713. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)