|Mandiri Syariah / syariahmandiri.co.id|
Mandiri Syariah is running well in the second quarter of 2016 (2Q16, ended in 30 June 2016). As of the end of June 2016, Mandiri Syariah’s assets amounted to Rp 72.02 trillion, up 2.34% from Rp 70.36 trillion at the end of June 2016. Total profit for the year amounted to Rp 168.76 billion, up 24.19% year-on-year from Rp 135.88 billion.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Graduates S1 / S2 from various disciplines, except Teacher, Art, Literature / Culture, Philosophy, Public Health and Nursing.
- Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities.
- cumulative grade point average of 3.01 for S1 and 3.20 for S2 (on a 4-point scale).
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the education period.
- Not exceed 26 years of age.
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, have a high motivation, and love a challenge.
- Willing to be placed in all office networks of BSM in all over Indonesia.
- Able to use computer especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Has never participated in the selection process of employees of Bank Syariah Mandiri in the last 6 months.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply and to know more about Officer Development Program Mandiri Syariah, please refer official source from Mandiri Syariah on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://goo.gl/forms/gcuj6bevMr. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)