|Otoritas Jasa Keuangan / ojk.go.id|
Based in Jakarta, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan now has 46 OJK Offices spread in 9 regional offices, namely Regional 1 DKI Jakarta and Banten, Regional 2 West Java, Regional 3 Central Java and DIY, Regional 4 East Java, Regional 5 Northern Sumatra, Regional 6 Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua, Regional 7 Southern Sumatra, Regional 8 Bali and Nusan Tenggara, and Regional 9 Kalimantan. OJK's head office is located at Gedung Soemitro Djojohadikusumo, Jl Lapangan Banteng Timur 2-4 Jakarta 10710. Since July 2012, OJK chaired by Muliaman Dharmansyah Hadad.
Due to strengthen its team, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Maximum age of 28 years old on 1 October 2016.
- Minimum D3 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Have working and organization experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English (passive / active)
- Have a good vocal ability and could be the MC (Master of Ceremonies) into value-added
- Preferably good looking.
- Strong communication skill, friendly, consistent, and able to work in a team.Able to work under target
Application should contains the below documents :
- Hand written application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Latest color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets);
- Legalized copies of academic diploma and trancripts;
- Copy of Indonesian KTP;
- Legalized copy of SKCK;
- Medical Certificate;
- Copy of NPWP and BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
For further information, please refer official source from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all required application documents above to Kepala Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) Provinsi DI Yogyakarta - Jl Ipda Tut Harsono No 12, Muja-muju, Umbulharjo Yogyakarta 55165. Please write "AGENDARI" in top right of your envelope. All applications close on 12 October 2016, 16.00 West Indonesia time. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)