|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank BTN has recorded a good performance in the first half of 2016 (1H 2016, ended in 30 June 2016). Bank BTN posted Rp 189,513.35 in total assets for the first half of 2016. This reflected a 10.30 percent increase from Rp 171,807.59 billion the same period of last year (1H 2015), according to BTN Q2 2016 financial report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:
General Banking Staff (Jakarta and Surabaya)
- Indonesian citizens (WNI), Male and Female.
- Not married and willing not to get married for 2 years.
- Maximum age of 24 years old (not repeated in the 25th year in the recruitment year).
- Candidate must possess education at least Bachelor Degree or equievalent (S1/D4) in any field.
- Strong academic results with Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Proportional weight and attractive.
- Willing to undergo bond department for 3 years.
- Does not have any family relationship with an employee of Bank BTN (father / mother / child / brother / sister).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BTN on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your application through https://recruitment.btn.co.id. Closing date 2 Octover 2016. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com/Source)