|PCPM Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
According to Bank Indonesia's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the central bank of Indonesia is led by the Board of Governors, comprising the Governor, a senior deputy governor and at least four and not more than seven deputy governors. The Governor and senior deputy governor of Bank Indonesia are nominated and appointed by the President of Republic of Indonesia with approval from the People's Representative Council (Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat/DPR). Since 23 May 2013, the central bank of Indonesia was lead by Agus Martowardojo as the Governor of Agus Martowardojo. He is former the Finance Minister of Republic of Indonesia and CEO state-owned lender PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Agus Martowardojo was sworn by the president Susilo "SBY" Bambang Yudhoyono as the Governor of Agus Martowardojo to replace Darmin Nasution. At present, the Governor of Bank Indonesia is assisted by 1 Senior Deputy Governor chaired by Mirza Adityaswara, and 4 Deputy Governors, namely Perry Warjiyo, Ronald Waas, Hendar, and Erwin Rijanto.
Due to strengthen its team, Bank Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Has completed the S1 / S2 study period education by attaching a diploma, majoring in the following discipline
- Economics (Economics and Development Studies / Accounting / Management / Finance / Banking / Sharia).
- Agriculture Socioeconomic / Agribusiness.
- Commerce/Business Administration.
- International Relations
- MIPA Statistics and Mathematics.
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science.
- Communication Studies.
- The minimum GPA of 3.00 (4.00 scale);
- Maximum age
- S1: maximum age of 26 years old.
- S2: maximum age of 28 years old.
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities and / or social community is a plus.
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply and to know more about PCPM, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://www.ppm-rekrutmen.com/bankindonesia. Closing date 14 September 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/ Source)