Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Recruitment Audit Intern ASKRINDO Group August 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 23.8.16 | 5:52 AM

Advertisements


Askrindo Syariah
Askrindo Syariah / askrindosyariah.com
PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Askrindo Syariah is a rapid growing financial services company in Indonesia with core competencies in the field of sharia credit insurance. The Company is focusing to provide solutions in credit insurance based on Islamic principles. Its business include trade guarantee, bank guarantee, as well as small medium enterprise (SME) financing guarantee. Askrindo Syariah was formed in 2003 and is recognized as the pioneer in Indonesian sharia credit insurance industry. Askrindo Syariah is a member of state-owned credit insurance company PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia (Persero) or known as ASKRINDO Group. At present, ASKRINDO Group holds 99.99% shares in Askrindo Syariah and the rest is owned by YDKKA with 0.01%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Askrindo Syariah runs its business through 15 office networks spread in all over Indonesia.

In term of financial performance, Askrindo Syariah produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to Askrindo Syariah Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah effectively recorded an increase in total assets by 19%, which is Rp 125.77 billion, compared toRp 105.44 billion in 2013. Total net kafalah revenue was recorded at Rp 27.91 billion, up by 346% from Rp 6.26 billion in 2013.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Audit Intern

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Finance, Management/
  • Minimum GPA 3.00.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably as Staff specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Strong communication skill.
  • Good problem solving skill, highly initiative and adaptive to new.
  • Honest, highly motivated, team player and high sense of responsibility.
  • Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
  • Willing to travel around the brances.
  • Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please submit your application through Jobstreet's system at Askrindo Syariah - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position (Your application will go directly to Askrindo Syariah). Closing date 2 September 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Recruitment Audit Intern ASKRINDO Group August 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs