|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, Garuda Indonesia has shown significant performance improvements in 2015. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia successfully obtained total profit for the current year (2015) at US$ 77.97 millions as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
- Male with ages up to 27 years.
- Hold education at least Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable state or overseas university with min GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale), majoring in Economy, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Math.
- The candidate with prior experience in holding company is preferred.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Able to work with tight deadline.
- Willing to be stationed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.