|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, Garuda Indonesia has shown significant performance improvements in 2015. According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia booked total profit of US$ 77.97 millions for the current year (2015) as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee Engineering
(Aircraft Maintenance and Airworthiness Management)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Single and willing not to get married during training period.
- Hold education at least Bachelor Degree (S1) from a leading university, majoring in the following discipline Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Management.
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2) within 4.00 scale.
- Both experienced (0-1 year) and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- Actively involved in campus organization activities and event/social committees, or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. scholarship, student exchange, etc.
- Willing to be placed to unit and branch office in accordance with company requirement.