|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank BTN has shown solid performance in 2015 with a significant growth. According to PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Bank BTN registered a growth of 18.83% in total assets in 2015 amounted to Rp 171,808 billion as compared with Rp 144,582 billion in 2014. Total net income in 2015 amounted to Rp 1,851 billion. This reflected an 61.57% to increase from Rp 1,146 billion in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are looking for candidates for following positions:
Business Support Staff (BSS)
General Banking Staff (GGS)
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Male and Female.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the bonding period (approximately 2 years).
- Maximum age 24 years old (not repeated in the 25th year in recruitment year).
- BSS : Minimum D3 with Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- GSS : Minimum S1/D4 with Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Proportional weight and attractive.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 3 years.
- Not have any family relationship with an employee of Bank BTN (father / mother / child / brother / sister).
- Placement areas : Bandung, Tasikmalaya, Cirebon, Banten, JABODETABEK.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by submitting online application form at https://recruitment.btn.co.id. Closing date 22 August 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)