|Angkasa Pura Airports / angkasapura1.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Angkasa Airports closed the business year of 2014 with a positive result. Angkasapura Airports successfully recorded its total operating income of Rp 4,583.53 billion, an increase of 50.47% year on year (yoy) from Rp 3,063.90 billion in 2013. The Company's net income in 2014 reached Rp 928.90 billion with 43.97% increase compared to 2013 which was Rp 645.16 billion. This figures was stated by PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) in its Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Anggota Komite Resiko Usaha & GCG
- Male/Female, maximum age of 45 years old (per September 2016).
- Hold education at least Master Degree (S2) in any field, preferably majoring in Risk Management.
- Have risk management profession certificate from LSPMR.
- Required experience for minimum 5 years in the field of Risk Management with state-owned or private companies.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding about the principles and implementation process of Good Corporate Governance and risk management in general.
- Strong knowledge about the regulations of limited liability company, the capital market, state-owned company, airport and other related regulations, especially regarding to the operational activities of Angkasapura Airports, implementation of Good Corporate Governance and risk management.
- Able to work in a team and have strong communication skill.
- Willing to carry out the task and committed to allocate at least 2 days per week.
- Does not have a business relationship, directly or indirectly related to the business activities of Angkasapura Airports.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Willing to be contracted for a period of 2 years and can be extended for 3 years.
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copies of diploma (S1 and S2);
- Copy of risk management profession certificate or training related to risk management;
- Copy of ID Card (KTP/SIM);
- Latest color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets).
For more detail information on the requirement, how to apply, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) on following link below. If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please submit your application and supporting documents at the very latest by 29 August 2016 to Human Capital & GA Director PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) - Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran Blok B 12 Kav 2 Jakarta.. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)