|PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk / adhi.co.id|
In term of financial performance, ADHI recorded a satisfiying financial result in the full year of 2015 (FY15, ended in 31 December 2015). The Company managed to record a net profit of Rp463.7 billion in FY15. This reflected an 40.9% increase from Rp329.1 billion in the same period at previous year (FY14), according to PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com. The annual report of ADHI showed total revenue in 2015 amounted to Rp9,389.57 billion. That number is up 8.50% year-on-year from Rp8,653.57 billion in 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Education background
- Civil Engineering (Code : TS)
- Electro Engineering (Code : TE)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code : TM)
- Economic Accounting (Code : Akt)
- Have a GPA score min 2.80 (scale 4.00).
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, etc).
- Preferably for those who have experience as QS, Drafter, QC, Supervisor, Scheduller, Surveyor, ME, Accounting.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Placement in all operational area of building department
- Application Form (using ADHI format, plese click here);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with latest photograph;
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcript;
- Copy of ID Card.
- Personal photo (JPEG).
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PNJ Career Center on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your application letter with application form, CV, legalized copies of diploma and transcript, copy of ID Card, copy of KK, other supporting certificates and latest photograph addressed to Bagian SDM PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk Departemen Gedung - Jl Raya Pasar Minggu Km 18 Jakarta, email Rekrutmengedung@gmail.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)