Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

Askrindo Syariah - Operational Dept Head, Operational Division Head ASKRINDO Group August 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 15.8.16 | 8:20 AM

Advertisements


Askrindo Syariah
Askrindo Syariah / askrindosyariah.com
PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah - Askrindo Syariah is a rapid growing sharia credit insurance company in Indonesia. Askrindo Syariah is focusing to provide solutions in credit insurance based on Islamic principles. Its business include trade guarantee, bank guarantee, as well as SME financing guarantee. The Company is recognized as the pioneer in Indonesian sharia credit insurance industry. Askrindo Syariah was established in 2003. The state-owned credit insurance company PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia (Persero) or known as ASKRINDO Group is the majority shareholder in Askrindo Syariah with a 99.99 percent stake and the rest is owned by YDKKA with 0.01 percent stake. Headquartered in Jakarta, Askrindo Syariah now has 15 office networks spread in all over Indonesia.

In term of financial performance, Askrindo Syariah produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Askrindo Syariah effectively recorded an increase in total assets by 19%, which is Rp 125.77 billion, compared toRp 105.44 billion in 2013. Total net kafalah revenue was recorded at Rp 27.91 billion, up by 346% from Rp 6.26 billion in 2013.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Jaminan Pembiayaan Askrindo Syariah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Kepala Divisi Operasional

Requirements
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) from state university (PTN), preferably Master Degree (S2).
  • Maximum age of 45 years old for candidates with minimum 10 years of experience as Credit Analyst/Financing Analyst/Reviewer or Risk Managament in banking and minimum 5 years of experience  as Branch Manager in Banking.
  • Possess certification BSMR 3.
  • Have a wide relationship with financial institution and sharia banking.
  • Have a good managerial and communication skills.
  • Strong conceptual thinking.
  • Strong leadership skill.
Kepala Departemen Operasional

Requirements
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (S1) from state university (PTN).
  • Maximum age of 35 years old for candidates with minimum 5 years of experience as Credit Analyst/Financing Analyst/Reviewer or Risk Managament in banking and minimum 3 years of experience  as Branch Manager in Banking.
  • Possess certification BSMR 1.
  • Have a wide relationship with financial institution and sharia banking.
  • Have a good managerial and team work.
For further information, please refer official source from Askrindo Syariah on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please submit your application through the career menu of Askrindo Syariah on http://www.askrindosyariah.com or submit your application through Jobstreet's system at Askrindo Syariah - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Askrindo Syariah - Operational Dept Head, Operational Division Head ASKRINDO Group August 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs