Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff Tugu Pertamina Group July 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 11.7.16 | 6:47 AM

Advertisements


PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia
Asuransi Tugu / tugu.com
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - TPI or referred to as "Asuransi Tugu" is a reputable general insurance company in Indonesia with strong business focus on loss insurance services related to oil and gas industry as well as marine hull. Asuransi Tugu also offers a full range of insurance products which include health insurance, credit insurance, aviation insurance, credit insurance, fire insurance, transportation and salvage insurance. Asuransi Tugu is a general insurance subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina Group, the national oil company of Indonesia. At present, Pertamina Group owns 65% of Asuransi Tugu’s issued share capital. The remaining 35% issued share capital in Asuransi Tugu is owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 17.6%; Siti Taskiyah, 12.15%; and Mohamad Satya Permadi, 5.25%. Asuransi Tugu is based in Jakarta and now has 6 domestic office networks located at Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang and Palembang. Asuransi Tugu also supported by 1 overseas office at Hongkong.

In term of financial performance, Asuransi Tugu reached significant performance in 2015. According to Asuransi Tugu Financial Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company registered total assets of Rp 9,091.17 billion in 2015. This total asset figure reflected a 15.43% growth as compared with Rp 7,875.59 billion in 2014. Referring its financial report, total comprehensive income of Asuransi Tugu for the year 2015 amounted to Rp 445.82 billion. This reflected an 24.93% increase from Rp 356.84 billion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is in need of the following staff for employment in Semarang Branch Office of Central Java as follows:

Marketing Staff - Semarang Branch Office (Code : MKTS - SMG)

Requirements
  • Male/Female, maximum age of 25 years old on 1 July 2016.
  • Have a good health.
  • Minimum holds Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, preferably graduated from state-university.
  • Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.80 (on a 4-point scale).
  • Minimum 2 years of experience as a marketing in General Insurance Company (fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
  • Have a strong knowledge of general insurance business industry.
  • Possess professional insurance degree, AAAIK or AAIK certificate is preferred.
  • Have a good skills in English (oral and written).
  • Excellent as a team worker and in partnership with other organizations.
  • Fast-learner, strong analytical thinking and have good interpersonal skill.
  • Operating knowledge of Computer of Information System is an advantage and competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
  • Willing to be placed at Semarang Branch Office - Semarang Central Java.
  • Willing to travel all around Central Java area (including Yogyakarta region) to obtain new client or maintain the existing clients.
For further information, please refer official source from Asuransi Tugu on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter with resume, and a recent photograph to hrdrecruitment@tugu.com. Please write position code on your email subject. Or submit your resume to www.tugu.com/career/submit-cv. Closing date 14 July 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Fresh Graduate, Experienced Staff Tugu Pertamina Group July 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs