|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
In term of financial performance, the Company booked total revenue of Rp 1,224.8 billion in 2014. This reflected a 17.49% down as compared with the achievement of the year 2013 amounted to Rp 1,484.6 billion. PT PPI (Persero) reported loss Rp 37.5 billion in the year 2014 as compared with profit of Rp 18.3 billion in 2013. This figures was stated by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises in its State-Owned Enterprises Profile 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, now PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :
Human Capital Management Staff
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Human Resource Management, Law, Finance, Accounting, Management, Banking, Business Studies, Administration or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge of training need analysis.
- Have a good knowledge of taxation, PPH21, and Tax computations.
- Have a good skills in employee and labor relations, contract negotiations, and contract preparation.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field.
- 3 full-time positions available.