|PT Pertamina (Persero) / pertamina.com|
In term of financial performance, Pertamina Group booked total revenue of US$ 41.76 billion in the full year of 2015 (ended in 31 December 2015). This reflected a 40.33% down from US$ 69.99 billion from the same period last year primarily due to lower oil prices, according to PT Pertamina (Persero) Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Total comprehensive income in 2015 was down 19.20 % at US$ 1.14 billion from US$ 1.41 billion in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pertamina (Persero) invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Secretary to Vice President (Contract Employee) - Batch I ( SECVPR1601 )
- Education background :
- D3 Secretary (preferred)/S1.
- Skills and competence:
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about the archival guidelines.
- Strong understanding and mastering about correspondence and archives.
- Have good service oriented attitude with a friendly and attractive appearance.
- Possess excellent communication skill (communicative).
- Demonstrated good command in English (written and conversation).
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Ofice (Word, Excel, Power Point), data processing and internet applications.
- Required experience for minimum 5 years as Executive Secretary.
- Employment Status:
- PWT status (Contract Employee) with 2 years of contract period.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) on following link below. If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please register yourself to http://recruitment.pertamina.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 31 July 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)