|BPJS Kesehatan / bpjs-kesehatan.go.id|
Achievement and performance of BPJS Kesehatan in 2014 shows good results achievement. According to BPJS Kesehatan Financial Statements 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, BPJS Kesehatan booked total assets of Rp 7,648.29 billion on 31 December 2014. This reflected an 21.15% increase as compared with Rp 6,312.64 billion on 1 January 2014.
In line with its continued expansion program, Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan (BPJS Kesehatan) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Maximum age of 27 years old (as of 31 December 2016).
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in any field (GPA min. 2.50).
- Previous exposure in the field of marketing is preferred.
- Tenacious, tough, and hard working.
- Have a good telemarketing and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Have personal vehicle (minimum motorcycle).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (Specify your marital status, height, and weight);
- Copy of ID card;
- Legalized copy of diploma or temporary degree verification statements (SKL);
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- Latest color photo size 4x6 (blue background, 2 pieces);
- Previous job reference letter, if applicable.
For more detail information on the requirement and how to apply, please refer official source from BPJS Kesehatan on following link below. Should you are interested and qualfied, you could come and directly submit all application documents above (put in a blue-colored folders) to the nearest BPJS Kesehatan's offices in all over Indonesia. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)