|PT Pertamina (Persero) / pertamina.com|
In term of financial performance, PT Pertamina (Persero) recorded total revenue of US$ 31.99 billion in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q2015, ended in 30 September 2015). This reflected a 41.3% down from US$ 54.50 billion from the same period last year primarily due to lower oil prices. Total current year profit in 3Q2015 was down 45.72 % at US$ 0.924 billion from US$ 1.7 billion in 3Q2014, according to PT Pertamina (Persero) Financial Highlight 3Q2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Pertamina (Persero) is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as follow
Ast. Manager Hydro, Solar PV & Wind ( GEBNRE1601 )
- Minimum graduate with Bachelor of Engineering (Electro Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Electrical/Electro Engineering).
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IPP development and or the development of Renewable Energy business primarily in the fields of Hydro, Solar PV and Wind.
- Preferably listed as a board or members of the Society of Electricity Indonesia (Masyarakat Ketenagalistrikan Indonesia/MKI).
- Have the knowledge, skills, and implementation of the Renewable Energy field, especially in the field of Hydro, Solar PV and Wind Grid Management.
- Have a good understanding of NRE business process.
- Mastering Commercial Aspects and Power Purchase Agreement.
- Have a good skills in Project Managemen, Energy management and Stakeholders management.
- Minimum graduate with Bachelor degree in any majors, preferably of Accounting, Financial Management.
- Bachelor degree (S1) with 6-9 years of work experience.
- Master Degree (S2 with 3-6 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in Finance, preferably in the field of Accounting.
- Holds at least 3-6 years in Jr. Analyst or Jr. Officer level.
- Minimum graduate with Bachelor degree in any majors, preferably of Business, Management.
- Bachelor degree (S1) with 12-15 years of work experience.
- Master Degree (S2 with 9-12 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in the field of Business Management, preferably in the field of Business Planning / Business Development.
- Holds at least 6-9 years in Analyst or Officer level.
For further information, please refer official source from Pertamina on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Pertamina, please submit your application directly through Pertamina's e-Recruitment website at GEBNRE1601 - KEUPDA1601 - KEUCSP1601. Closing date 22 June 2016 (GEBNRE1601) and 23 June 2016 (KEUPDA1601, KEUCSP1601). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)