|PT INALUM (Persero) / inalum.co.id|
In terms of financial performance, PT INALUM (Persero) posted an increase of 4.11% in revenues from Rp 6,216 billion in 2013 to Rp 6,472 billion in 2014. Total profit amounted to Rp 795 billion in 2014, which represented an increase of 165% over total profit recorded in 2013 of Rp 300 billion. This figures was quoted by JobsCDC.com from the Indonesian State-Owned Enterprises profile 2014 issued by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprise of the Republic of Indonesia.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Rekrutment Karyawan PT INALUM (Persero) untuk SLTA/Sederajat 2016
- Vocational/Technical High School (SMK), Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent, majoring in the following discipline
- Mechanical Engineering : 48 positions available.
- Electricity Engineering - Power Lines/Electronics : 45 positions available.
- Industrial Chemical/Chemical Analyst : 8 positions available.
- Civil/Building Engineering : 4 positions available.
- Software Engineering : 10 positions available.
- Accounting : 5 positions available.
- SMA IPA : 20 positions available.
- Minimum age of 18 years and maximum 22 years old on 1 September 2016.
- Minimum UN score of 5.00 for Mathematics and Vocational Theories (SMK) or Mathematics, Phisics and Chemistry (SMA).
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Inalum (Persero).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Color photograph 3x4 (2 sheets);
- Copy of ID card;
- Application letter (without stamp duty);
- Copy of diploma and academic transcript (please bring original diploma and academic transcript when registering);
- SCKC when medical test.
- Gedung MPH Tanjung Gading - Komplek Perumahan PT Inalum (Persero) Kab. Batu Bara, or
- Club House Paritohan - Paritohan, Kec Pintu Pohan Meranti Kab Toba Samosir.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indonesia Asahan Alamunium (Persero) on following link below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)