|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
In 2015, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk maintain consistency in making positive performance. According to Garuda Indonesia Group Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia Group reported total profit for the current year (2015) of US$ 77.97 millions as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in the previous year.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Not older than 50 years of age.
- Minimum Master Degree (S2) in Psychology or Psychologist.
- Have an active psychology practice license (SIPP).
- Strong knowledge of Assessment Center and Competency Assessment methode
- Mastering in scoring, reporting and interpretation of psychological tools
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Assessment Center process is required for this position (Preferably having experienced in government owned company or public institutions)
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and problems solving skills.
For further information, please refer official source from Garuda Indonesiaon following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com. Closing date 16 June 2016. All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)