|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
In term of financial positions, Bank BTN showed a positive financial performance in 2015. According to PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk Analyst Meeting - Business and Financial Performances as of 31 December 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the State-owned Bank recorded a growth of 18.83% in total assets amounted to Rp 171,808 billion over the previous year (Rp 144,582 billion in 2014). Total net profit went up by 61.57% from Rp 1,146 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,851 billion in 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals for following position:
Business Support Staff
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Male and Female.
- Not married and willing not to be marry for 2 years of bonding married period.
- Maximum age 24 years old (not repeated in the 25th year running recruitment).
- Minimum D3 with Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Minimum height 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Proportional weight and attractive.
- Willing to undergo a 3 years bond period.
- Does not have any family relationship with an employee of Bank BTN (father / mother / child / brother / sister).
- Business Support Staff Grade 09 : Ambon, Balikpapan, Banda Aceh, Banjarmasin, Batam, Gorontalo, Jakarta, Jayapura, Kendari, Kupang, Makassar, Mataram, Padang, Palembang, Palu, Pontianak, Surabaya, Ternate, Yogyakarta
- Business Support Staff Grade 11 : Ambon, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Batam, Jakarta, Jayapura, Kupang, Makassar, Mataram, Padang, Palembang, Pontianak, Surabaya, Ternate, Yogyakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Interested candidates need to register online to https://recruitment.btn.co.id. Closing date 3 June 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)