|Mandiri Syariah / syariahmandiri.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Mandiri Syariah reached significant performance in 2015. According to Mandiri Syariah Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Mandiri Syariah booked total comprehensive income for the year 2015 of Rp 681.77 billion as compared to loss Rp 48.77 billion in the previous year. Mandiri Syariah reported total assets of Rp 70,369.70 billion as at the end of December 2015 or a 5.09% increase compared to the same period last year of Rp 66,955.67 billion.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Syariah Mandiri is looking for young smart people to fill the following position :
Officer Development Program
- S1 / S2 from various disciplines except Teacher, Art, Literature / Culture, Philosophy, Public Health and Nursing.
- Involved actively in organization, both within and outside the campus.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.01 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S1) or 3.20 on a 4.00 grade scale (for S2)
- Good English skills (good in both written and verbal).
- Not married, maximum age 26 years.
- Energetic, confident, able to communicate well, have a high motivation, and love a challenge.
- Willing not to get married during the education period.
- Willing to be placed in the BSM network throughout Indonesia.
- Computer literate, minimum familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Has never participated in the selection process of employees of Bank Syariah Mandiri in the last 6 months.
For further information, please refer official source from Mandiri Syariah on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at https://mandiri.workable.com/jobs/238283/candidates/new (Your application will go directly to Bank Mandiri Syariah). All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)