Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Business Support Staff Bank Mandiri June 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 8.6.16 | 10:15 AM


Bank Mandiri
Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Mandiri Group (IDX : BMRI) or referred to as "Bank Mandiri" is one of the most reliable and leading state-owned commercial bank in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri has its business activities focused in five sectors: Consumer Banking, SME and Micro Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Teasury and Financial Institution. Bank Mandiri is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. Today, the majority of Bank Mandiri’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (60%) and the remaining is held by the public (40%). Bank Mandiri is based in Jakarta and runs its business through 12 regional offices, 8 overseas representative offices, 2,457 domestic branch offices, 1,082 sub branch offices and 273 cash offices.

Bank Mandiri’s performance in 2015 improved over the previous year. During 2015, Bank Mandiri successfully obtained total assets at Rp 910,063.40 billion increased at  6.43% compared at Rp 855,039.67 billio in 2014. This figures was stated by PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:

Business Support Staff

  • Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) from relevant fields of studies
  • Min GPA score 2.75 out of 4.00.
  • Maximum age of 24 years old for fresh graduate candidates and 26 years old for candidates with 2 years relevant experience.
  • Single/unmarried
  • Presentable and have strong communication skill.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume https://mandiri.workable.com/jobs/194457. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Business Support Staff Bank Mandiri June 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs