Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Prospective Employee Program WIKA Group May 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 23.5.16 | 10:23 AM

Advertisements


PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - WIKA Group or hereinafter referred to as "WIKA" is an Indonesian state-owned construction company with rapid business expansion. Headquartered in Jakarta, WIKA Group has defined the following 5 business pillars; Industry, Infrastructure & Building, Energy & Industrial Plant, Realty & Property, and Investment. WIKA Group was formed by the government of Indonesia in 1960 as a nationalization results of Dutch company named NV Vis en Co or Naamloze Vennotschap Technische Handel Maatschappij en Bouwbedijf Vis en Co. In 2007, WIKA Group went public and its shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under stock code WIKA. As of December 2015, the majority of WIKA Group’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (65.05%) and the remaining is held by the public (34.95%).

In 2015, WIKA Group has also shown encouraging achievements. According to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total net sales in 2015 reached Rp 13,620 billion with 9.28% increase compared to 2014 which was Rp 12,436 billion.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions


Calon Pegawai

Requirements
  • Education background in Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent, majoring in Civil Engineering, K3 Engineering, Accounting.
  • Fresh graduate with maximum age of 28 years old.
  • Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
  • A good health history (weight balanced) and not color blind (partial / total).
  • Fluent in English oral and written (TOEFL equivalent score minimum500)
  • Expertise with computer software applications in the field.
  • Self-motivated, energetic, adaptive, and able to work in teams.
  • Willing to be placed in all regions of operation of the company's work.
For further information, please refer official source from UCC Diponegoro University on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please apply online through UCC's system at https://career.undip.ac.id or drop your application letter, CV, photograph and scan latest TOEFL score to Kantor Undip Career Center - Gedung PKM Lama, Jl Prof Soedarto, SH Undip Kampus Tembalang Semarang 50275. Deadline date 26 May 2016. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Prospective Employee Program WIKA Group May 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs