|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Unilever Indonesia has shown another solid performance in 2014 with a significant growth in total net sales. According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk financial report (3Q 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia reported total net sales of Rp27.54 trillion throughout 3Q 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.8% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp1,34 trillion.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Pontianak (Job Number: 1600087W)
- Banjarmasin (Job Number: 1600087X)
- Ensures the quantity received pursuant to the POD documents.
- Ensures the billing process, either manually or automatically, to have done well. Including the issuance of tax invoices.
- Print the billing document for MT customer and gave it to the Billing Collector.
- Collect invoices from Document Collector and match the invoice number with the exchange invoice numbers as a reference for Cash Application Specialist
- Print the invoice and send it to the Distributor.
- In cooperation with the Customer Facing Specialist.
- In cooperation with the Documents Collector.
- In collaboration with Cash Collection Specialist.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your application directly through Unilever's system at 1600087W - 1600087X. Closing date for these applications is 21 May 2016. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)