Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment Billing Admin Unilever Group May 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 13.5.16 | 1:40 PM


Unilever / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) the most progressive and reliable consumer goods (FMCG) company in Indonesia. Unilever shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 82 years. The Company started its  commercial operations in 1933 and started as a soap factory named Zeepfabrieken N.V. Lever. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a member of Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. Currently, the majority of Unilever Indoensia's shares are owned by Unilever NV and Plc through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Unilever Indonesia now has 8 production facilities located in Cikarang Bekasi West Java and Rungkut Surabaya East Java. The Company also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.

In term of financial performance, Unilever Indonesia has shown another solid performance in 2014 with a significant growth in total net sales. According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk financial report (3Q 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia reported total net sales of Rp27.54 trillion throughout 3Q 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.8% over the same period in 2014 amounted to  Rp1,34 trillion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Billing Admin (Temporary 1 Year)
  1. Pontianak (Job Number: 1600087W)
  2. Banjarmasin (Job Number: 1600087X)
Key Responsibilities :
  • Ensures the quantity received pursuant to the POD documents.
  • Ensures the billing process, either manually or automatically, to have done well. Including the issuance of tax invoices.
  • Print the billing document for MT customer and gave it to the Billing Collector.
  • Collect invoices from Document Collector and match the invoice number with the exchange invoice numbers as a reference for Cash Application Specialist
  • Print the invoice and send it to the Distributor.
  • In cooperation with the Customer Facing Specialist.
  • In cooperation with the Documents Collector.
  • In collaboration with Cash Collection Specialist.
    For further information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your application directly through Unilever's system at 1600087W - 1600087X. Closing date for these applications is 21 May 2016. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment Billing Admin Unilever Group May 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs