|SMF Indonesia / smf-indonesia.co.id|
PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) - SMF or referred to as "SMF Indonesia" is the Indonesia Secondary Mortgage Corporation. SMF Indonesia is a rapid growing state-owned financial services company in Indonesia with core business in the field of secondary mortgage industry. SMF Indonesia running business in disbursing funds from the capital market to mortgage lenders. SMF Indonesia is a non listed state-owned company and is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia. PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) was formed by the Government of Indonesia in 2005 with main tasks to promote and to develop secondary mortgage market (PPSP) in Indonesia. SMF Indonesia has its legal domicile in Jakarta and its head office is located at Jl Panglima Polim I No 1 Jakarta 12160. In term of financial performance, the Company has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in 2014. According to SMF Indonesia Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company booked total assets of Rp 9,533.86 billion in 2014. This reflected an 27.50% increase from Rp 7,477.64 billion in the previous year (2013). Total net profit continue to grow by 19.73% to Rp 173.29 billion from Rp 144.73 billion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero) invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field at sharia financial institutions.
- Hands-on experience in the field of accounting information system and preparation of sharia financial statements.
- Fluent in English.
- Have a strong interpersonal skill.
- Thorough, careful, and discipline.
- Able to work in a team and individually.
- Undergraduate degree students (S1) on 7th semester or Fresh Graduate from the faculty of Economics, Business, Statistics and Mathematics.
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Domiciled in Jakarta and its surrounding areas.
- Willing to undergo 3 months of internship period.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please register and submit your online application to Jobstreet's system at Staff Acounting - MM. Closing date 18 June 2016. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)