|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
According to Garuda Indonesia Group Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia Group recorded a satisfiying financial result in 2015. The Company reported total profit for the current year (2015) of US$ 77.97 millions as compared with loss US$ 368.91 million in the previous year.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Financial & Management Reporting Analyst
- Male/Female, not over 27 years of age.
- Holds min. Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting / Finance from reputable state or overseas university.
- Min GPA score 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Holds around 1 – 2 years experiences in the area of financial analysis, financial modelling, financial forecasting, management reporting, and/or budgeting
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and able to work with tight deadline.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Good team work and able to work individually.
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area
For further information, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please register and apply to Garuda Indonesia Group Career Website http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and click apply on the job list. Closing date 31 May 2016. All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)