Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - S1, S2 Officer Development Program Bank Mandiri May 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 4.5.16 | 10:09 AM


Bank Mandiri
Bank Mandiri / bankmandiri.co.id
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Mandiri Group (IDX : BMRI) or referred to as "Bank Mandiri" is an Indonesia state-owned banking company with a core business in five segments, namely Consumer Banking, SME and Micro Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Teasury and Financial Institution. Bank Mandiri is a state-owned bank which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. Currently, the majority of Bank Mandiri’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (60%) and the remaining is held by the public (40%). As of December 2015, Bank Mandiri supported by 12 regional offices, 8 overseas representative offices, 2,457 domestic branch offices, 1,082 sub branch offices and 273 cash offices.

Bank Mandiri’s business results in 2015 showed improved performance compared to 2014. According to PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mandiri managed to record a total assets of Rp 910,063.40 billion in the end of FY 2015. This reflected an increase of 6.43% compared to Rp 855,039.67 billion in FY 2014 (YOY).

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart candidates from Gadjah Mada University (UGM) to seize theese career opportunities

Officer Development Program - Information & Technology (ODP IT)

  • Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2), majoring in Informatics Engineering, Information Management, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering (including Electro Communication), MIPA (Mathematics and Statistics), and Product Design.
  • The minimum GPA of 2.80 (S1) and 3.00 (S2) within 4.00 scales.
  • Maximum age 26 years (S1) and 28 years (S2) at the time of the initial selection.
  • Good level in English, both oral and written.
  • Single/not married and willing not to be marry in education program.
  • Willing to undergo bond.
For further information, please refer official source from Alumni UGM on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at ODP IT Bank Mandiri Application Form. Closing date 20 May 2016. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.(JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - S1, S2 Officer Development Program Bank Mandiri May 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs