Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BNI Syariah - Assistant Development Program BNI Syariah May 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 20.5.16 | 2:00 PM

Advertisements


BNI Syariah
BNI Syariah / bnisyariah.co.id
PT Bank BNI Syariah - BNI Syariah is a trusted and reliable sharia banking company in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, BNI Syariah has its business activities focused in four sectors: commercial business, consumer and retail business, micro business, trasury and international business. BNI Syariah is an Islamic banking subsidiary company of state-owned lender PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BNI Group). Currently, the majority of BNI Syariah’s shares are owned by BNI Group (99.9%) and the remaining is held by PT BNI Life Insurance (0.1%). As of December 2015, BNI Syariah runs its business through 49 regular branches, 19 micro branches, 98 regular sub-branches, 70 micro sub-branches, 17 regular cash offices, 17 functional offices, and 23 mobile services vehicles spread across Indonesia.

In term of financial performance, BNI Syariah has shown significant performance improvements in the full year of 2015. According to PT Bank BNI Syariah Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, BNI Syariah managed to record a total asset of Rp 23,017.66 billion in 2015. Compared to the achievement in 2014, it was an increase of 18.09% from Rp 19.492.11 billion. BNI Syariah’s net profit in 2015 was Rp 228.52 billion, 39.98% higher than total net profit in 2014 of Rp 163.25 billion.

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Bank BNI Syariah are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Assistant Development Program (ADP - BNI Syariah)

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Minimum D3 with GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
  • Maximum age of 26 years old on 31 May 2016.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male).
  • Single and willing not to get married during the bond period (on job training).
  • Good personality, attractive appearance and high motivation.
  • Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
    For further information, please refer official source from PT Bank BNI Syariah on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your application letter, CV, copies of diploma and trancript, color photograph 4x6 (2 sheets) and postcard (1 sheet), SKCK, medical and drugfree certificate to PT Bank BNI Syariah Cabang Surakarta - Jl Slamet Riyadi No 318 Surakarta. Closing date 31 May 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.  (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BNI Syariah - Assistant Development Program BNI Syariah May 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs