Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia - Membership Administration Officer Mandiri Group June 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 31.5.16 | 3:49 PM

Advertisements


Mandiri Inhealth
Mandiri Inhealth / inhealth.co.id
PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia - AJ InHealth or referred to as "Mandiri InHealth"  is an Indonesian financial services company that is involved in insurance industry. Mandiri InHealth has main business focus on life and health insurance. PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia is a member of state-owned lender, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Bank Mandiri Group). At present, Mandiri InHealth is majority owned by Bank Mandiri Group, with 80% of ownership. The remaining 20% interest in Mandiri InHealth is owned by PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero), and PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk  with shares of 10% and 10% respectively. Mandiri Inhealth is based in Jakarta and runs its business through 12 marketing offices, 10 operational offices and 50 services offices across Indonesia.

In term of financial performance, Mandiri InHealth succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2014. According to PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Mandiri InHealth booked total assets of Rp 1,779.15 billion in the end of 2014, which increased 16.33% from Rp 1,529.36 billion in 2013. Total net profit in 2014 amounted to Rp 202.72 billion, or increased by 69.04% from Rp 119.91 billion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia,  PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Officer Administrasi Kepesertaan

Requirements
  • S1 from all disciplines.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience in the same field.
  • The candidate with prior experience in life insurance company is preferred.
  • Willing to be placed at Surabaya.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please apply directly by registration through Jobstreet's system at Mandiri Inhealth - Jobstreet and click apply on the job list. Closing date 30 June 2016. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Asuransi Jiwa InHealth Indonesia - Membership Administration Officer Mandiri Group June 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs