|Asuransi Jasindo / jasindo.co.id|
PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) - Asuransi Jasindo or referred to as "JASINDO"is an Indonesian state-owned general insurance company. Headquartered in Jakarta, JASINDO offers a large selection of general insurance products. Its products include 9 corporate products and 10 retail products. JASINDO is a state-owned company and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Asuransi Jasindo was established in 1972 as a merger results of PT Asuransi Bendasraya and PT Umum Internasional Underwriters (UIU). As of December 2015, JASINDO runs its business through 48 branch offices, 36 sales offices, 1 Takaful branch office, 7 Takaful Sales Offices spread across Indonesia.
The financial performance of JASINDO in 2014 showed a good improvement. Total assets grew by 40.25% from the previous year, from Rp 8,054.17 billion to Rp 11,296.05 billion in 2014. Total comprehensive income to Rp 400.98 billion in 2014, which represented an increase of 50.42% over total comprehensive income recorded in 2013 of Rp 266.24 billion. This figures was stated by JASINDO in its 2014 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Management Trainee (Golongan III)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), from the faculty/discipline : Accounting, Marketing Management, Business Management, Communication Studies, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering (Power Lines), Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from all disciplines with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Law, Public Relations, Protocol, Marketing, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Agronomy, Health, Medical, Doctor/Physician.
- Graduated from a reputable university with minimum accredited B (PTN) and accredited A (PTS).
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3), from the faculty/discipline : Accounting, Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering (Power Lines).
- Preferably graduated from a reputable university with minimum accredited B (PTN/PTS).
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Male and Female.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 from 4.00 scale.
- Good looking.
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia by signing a bond.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please directly submit your application through http://www.ppm-rekrutmen.com/jasindo. Closing date 4 June 2016. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)