|PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) / angkasapura2.co.id|
PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) - Angkasa Pura II or referred to as "Angkasa Pura 2 Group" is a reputable state-owned airport management services company in Indonesia. Angkasa Pura 2 Group is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia. Angkasa Pura 2 operates primarily as an airport operator in the western part of Indonesia. As of December 2014, Angkasa Pura 2 runs its business through 13 branch airports, namely Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Jakarta, Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (Jakarta), Husein Sastranegara International Airport (Bandung), Kualanamu International Airport (Medan), Supadio International Airport (Pontianak), Minangkabau International Airport (Padang), Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (Palembang), Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airpot (Pekanbaru), Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport (Banda Aceh), Raja Haji Fisabilillah International Airport (Tanjungpinang), Sultan Thaha Airport (Jambi), Depati Amir Airport (Pangkalpinang) and Silangit Airport (Tapanuli Utara).
Angkasa Pura 2 closed 2014 with a remarkable performance. According to PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Angkasa Pura 2 Group booked total comprehensive profit of Rp 1,092.80 billion and operating revenue of Rp 4,871.14 billion, an increase of 6.97% and 15.81% respectively compared to 2013. Angkasa Pura 2 Group managed to record a total asset of Rp 15,307.84 billion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 14.42% compared to Rp 13,377.61 billion in the previous year.
To achieve the company vision, to be an international-class airport management company with high competitiveness regionally, PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) is in need of the following staff for employment in the Soekarno Hatta International Airport as follows:
- Male/Female, good looking.
- Minimum height of 160 cm for Female and 165 cm for Male (with proportional posture and ideal body weight).
- Minimum D3 (all majors) with GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age of 25 years old on 1 May 2016.
- Active in English language.
- Do not have biological parents who are still working as employees of PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) as evidenced by a statement.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Full body photo (in JPEG format);
- Application letter, addressed to VP of Human Capital PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero);
- Original or legalized copy of diploma.
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- ID Card (KTP);
- Family Card (KK);
- SKCK from the Police Office;
- Medical certificate from doctor;
- Drug-free certificate.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please apply and send all required documents above (in softcopy) not later than 2 June 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write "REKRUT CS_YOUR COMPLETE NAME" on subject line. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)