|PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk / adhi.co.id|
In term of financial performance, ADHI is running well in the full year of 2015 (FY15, ended in 31 December 2015). According to PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, ADHI managed to record a net profit of Rp463.7 billion in FY15. This reflected an 40.9% increase from Rp329.1 billion in the same period at previous year (FY14). The annual report of ADHI showed total revenue in 2015 amounted to Rp9,389.57 billion. That number is up 8.50% year-on-year from Rp8,653.57 billion in 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Fresh Graduate Development Program (FGDP) 2016
- Undergraduate degree (S1), majoring in the following discipline
- Civil Engineering (Code : ADHI-TS).
- Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Finance Management, Taxation (Code : ADHI-FIN).
- Law (Code : ADHI-LG).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale.
- Maximum age of 24 years old per 30 June 2016.
- Willing to be assigned in all operational area of Adhi Karya.
- Application Form (using ADHI format, plese click here);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with latest photograph;
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcript;
- Copy of ID Card.
- Personal photo (JPEG).
For more detail information on the requirement, and to know more about FGDP 2016, please refer official source from PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send all application documents above to firstname.lastname@example.org (for ADHI-TS), email@example.com (for ADHI-FIN), or firstname.lastname@example.org (for ADHI-LG). The application deadline is 11 May 2016, 24.00 WIB. Please indicate the position code on your email subject. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)