|WIKA Beton / wikabeton.co.id|
PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk - WIKA Beton is an Indonesia public-listed company with a core business in precast concrete industry. WIKA Beton is a key subsidiary company of state-owned contruction giant, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA Group). At present, WIKA Group owns a 60 percent stake in WIKA Beton with the remainder of the shares belonging to general public and investors. Commenced operations in 1977 as a division of WIKA Group and was established as a separate legal entity in 1997. In 2014, WIKA Beton conducted its initial public offering (IPO) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) and its shares were listed under ticker code WTON. Headquartered in Bekasi West Java, WIKA Beton runs its business through 8 concrete plants, 6 sales area offices and 2 sales representative offices spread across Indonesia.
in term of financial position, WIKA Beton succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2014. According to PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA Beton recorded a growth of 23.96% in total operating revenue amounted to Rp3,277.19 billion as compared with Rp2,643.72 billion in 2013. Total net profit went up by 33.66% from Rp 241.20 billion in 2013 to Rp322.40 billion in 2014.
In line with its vision, become the foremost company in the precast concrete product industry, PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
- Min. Bachelors Degree or Master Degree (S1/S2) required with a concentration in Civil Engineering (Structural, Geotechnical, Project Management and Transport), Electro Engineering (Power Lines), Mechanical Engineering, Accounting Financial Management.
- Have a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 27 years old (Both experienced and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome).
- Willing to be relocated in all Business Unit of WIKA Beton throughout Indonesia.
- Good understanding and able to speak in English with minimum TOEFL score of 500 from trusted institution.
- Good medical history and not color blind (partial / total).
- Mastering computer software applications in the field.
- Single/not married and willing not to get married during the first year of work period.