|PT Vale Indonesia Tbk / vale.com|
PT Vale Ekplorasi Indonesia - VEI is an extensively growing mining services company in Indonesia which is already established since 1990. PT Vale Ekplorasi Indonesia is a sister company of PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (IDX:INCO, previously known as PT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk), a leading mining company with core business in nickel in matte from lateritic ores. PT Vale Ekplorasi Indonesia is owned and managed by Vale International SA (Vale Group), a leading multinational mining company from Brazil. Vale Group is present in Indonesia through its subsidiaries, PT Vale Indonesia Tbk and PT Vale Ekplorasi Indonesia. According several data acquired by JobsCDC.com, PT Vale Ekplorasi Indonesia concentrates its business activities in the field of exploration for copper, tin, and other minerals (except nickel) and provide services only to the business group Vale in Indonesia. VEI's main business is in the operation of geological survey, and management consulting services to the mining company.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Vale Ekplorasi Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Senior Contracts and Procurement Governance Specialist
- Background in Bachelor degree (S1).
- Holds around 7 years experiences in Contracts and Procurement field with a major mining or large international company.
- Expertise with excel.
- Good level in English (written and speaking).
- Willing to travel to site (less than 30% of the time).
- Strong planning, communication and relationship management skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Confident presenter.
- Able to produce high quality written reports in English.
- A team player, results driven and able to work autonomously.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated CV to email@example.com in English version. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only applicants that meet requirements with complete document as required above will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)