|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia - UOI is the most progressive and reliable oleochemical manufacturers in Indonesia. Oleochemical are chemicals derived from animal and plant fats. Its commonly used in consumer good products, such as soaps and detergents. PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia is a sister company of Indonesian consumer goods giant PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. The Anglo-Dutch multinational Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group) is the majority shareholder in PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia with a 99.9% stake. Other 0.1% remaining stake in UOI was owned by Marga BV. Unilever NV and Plc is the parent company of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia is domiciled in Sei Mangkei and its oleochemical plant is located at Sei Mangkei Special Economic Zone Simalungung, North Sumatera Province. According to Unilever Indonesia's press release as cited by JobsCDC.com (published on 3 July 2013), the oleochemical plant was build in Sei Mangkei with total investment of Rp 1.5 trillion or equivalent with US$127.01 million. Its plant officially launched in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
UOI Trainee Program (Engineering, Logistic, Procurement, HR, Finance and Sales)
- Min. Bachelors Degree (S1) required with a concentration in required with a concentration in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical), Accounting, and Management.
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 3.30 (on a 4-point scale).
- Graduates in 2015 and 2016.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written (TOEFL > 450).
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Involved actively in both academic and non academic activity student organization.
- Proactive and hard driver to get things done.
- Willing to be relocated in Sei Mangkei - North Sumatera area.