|Unilever / unilever.co.id|
According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk financial report (3Q 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia has shown another solid performance in 2014 with a significant growth in total net sales. Despite of the economy slow down, Unilever Indonesia reported total net sales of Rp27.54 trillion throughout 3Q 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.8% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp1,34 trillion.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
- Hold an S1 degree from a reputable university with min. GPA 2.80 out of 4.00.
- Not older than 28 years of age.
- Active involvement in campus organizations activities.
- Dynamic, love working field, communicative and healthy.
- Willing to be stationed throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Unilever's big family, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://bit.ly/1YEfyXj. Closing date for these applications is 9 April 2016. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)