|PT PLN (Persero) / pln.co.id|
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) - PLN or commonly abbreviated as "PT PLN (Persero)" is the largest state-owned electricity company in Indonesia. PT PLN (Persero) was formed by the Government of Indonesia and has a right to monopoly on electricity distribution in Indonesia. The Company operates primarily as a providers of electricity power in Indonesia. PLN's business include generation, distribution, transmission and other electricity related services. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT PLN (Persero) now has 15 area offices, 6 distribution unit offices, 2 Distribution and Load Control Centers, 6 Generation units, 14 Parent Project Units and 6 Central and Services Units spread across Indonesia. PT PLN (Persero) also supported by 11 key companies, PT Indonesia Power, PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali, PT PLN Batam, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus, PT PLN Tarakan, PT PLN Batubara, PT PLN Geothermal, PT Geo Dipa Energi, PT Prima Layanan Nasional Enjiniring, PT Haleyora Power, and Majapahit Holding BV.
According to PT PLN (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT PLN (Persero) managed to strengthen its financial performance in 2014. The Company booked total net sales of Rp 198.60 trillion in 2014, or rose by 5.89% from Rp 187.54 trillion in 2013. Total net profit in 2014 amounted to Rp 11.7 trillion, compared with loss of Rp 26.2 trillion in 2013.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT PLN (Persero) Distribusi Jabar Banten invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Penerimaan Pegawai PT PLN (Persero) Tingkat Pelaksana 2016
- Operator/Teknisi : SMA IPA/SMK Electricity Engineering (Code : OPT/TKS)
- Administrasi/Kesekretariatan : SMA IPS/ SMK Administration, Secretary (Code : ADM)
- Single/Unmarried and willing not to get married during the "Diklat Prajabatan" training program.
- Male (OPT/TKS), Male/Female (ADM).
- A maximum of births in 1996, already 17 years old in August 2016.
- The average value of report cards in the 1st semester of grade 10 to 2nd semester of grade 12
- Operator/Teknisi : Average value of report cards ≥ 6.5. For those who do not have a diploma, the average value of report cards grade 10 (1st semester) to grade 12 (1st semester) = ≥ 6.5.
- Administrasi/Kesekretariatan : Average value of report cards ≥ 6.5 (Must have graduated and have a diploma).
- Application letter, addressed to Panitia Rekrutmen PT PLN (Persero);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV;
- Copy of birth certificate/surat kenal lahir;
- Legalized copy of diploma;
- Legalized copies of report card grade 10 (1st semester) to grade 12 (1st semester);
- Legalized copy of SKHUN;
- Not married letter from local village office;
- Color photograph 4x6 (3 sheets, please write your name on the backside of photograph);
- Stamped statement Rp. 6000; - which states that :
- Not involved in drug abuse and other addictive substances and is not involved in criminal actions,
- Do not smoke,
- Not married and willing not to get married during the "Diklat Prajabatan" training program.,
- Does not have official ties with any other institutions or company.