|PT Pertamina (Persero) / pertamina.com|
In term of financial performance, Pertamina Group’s total revenue In the third quarter of 2015 (3Q2015, ended in 30 September 2015) was down 41.3% at US$ 31.99 billion from US$ 54.50 billion in the same period previous year (3Q2014), primarily due to lower oil prices. Total current year profit in 3Q2015 was down 45.72% at US$ 0.924 billion from US$ 1.7 billion in 3Q2014. This was stated by PT Pertamina (Persero) Financial Highlight 3Q2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
To achieve Pertamina's vision : to be world class national energy company, PT Pertamina (Persero) invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
Fresh Graduate D3 (Diploma) Direktorat Pemasaran 2016
- MOR I Sumbagut ( FGD3PMSMO1 )
- MOR II Sumbagsel ( FGD3PMSMO2 )
- MOR III Jawa Bagian Barat ( FGD3PMSMO3 )
- MOR IV Jawa Bagian Tengah ( FGD3PMSMO4 )
- MOR V Jatim Balinus ( FGD3PMSMO5 )
- MOR VI Kalimantan ( FGD3PMSMO6 )
- MOR VII Sulawesi ( FGD3PMSMO7 )
- MOR VIII Maluku Papua ( FGD3PMSMO8 )
- Maximum age of 25 years old on 2016.
- Diploma (D3) holder in Electro Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physics Engineering.
- Min GPA score 2.75 out of 4.00.
- Have D3 diploma or D3 Certificate of Graduation (SKL) from an accredited university/college majors (min B).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- English Score from Trusted Institution TOEFL: PBT 400 / IBT 35 / IELTS 3.5 / TOEIC 400.
- Actively involved in organization activities.
- Willing to be placed throughout the area of operations of PT Pertamina (Persero).
For further information, please refer official source from Pertamina on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Pertamina's big family, please send your online application directly through Pertamina's career page at http://recruitment.pertamina.com. The applications must be submitted before 13 April 2016. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)