|PT Nindya Karya (Persero) / nindyakarya.co.id|
According to Nindya Karya's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Nindya Karya (Persero) succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in the full year of 2014. Nindya Karya reported total assets of Rp 2,506.19 billion in 2014, an increase of 18.69% year-on-year (yoy) from the previous year of Rp 2,111.42 billion. Nindya Karya’s net income experienced growth of 2.18% to Rp42.58 billion in 2014 from Rp 41.67 billion in previous year.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team as follow
Site Operational Manager (SOM)
- Minimum Diploma (D3) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Past experience as Site Operational Manager or Chief Executive in 3 different projects or 5 years.
- Past experience in handling cable-stay bridge project,
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Expertise with Project Management and MS Project/Primavera.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Nindya Karya (Persero) on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please send your application and resume not later than 15 April 2016 to email@example.com with email subject "SOM-Bridge". All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)