|Bank Mandiri / mandirisekuritas.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Mandiri Investasi reported a positive financial performance in 2014. According to PT Mandiri Manajemen Investasi Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Mandiri Investasi booked total operating revenue of Rp 193.32 billion in 2014, or 4,33% growth as compared to Rp 184.94 billion in 2013. Total assets recorded as Rp 153.01 billion, 8.27%. increased to previous year (Rp 153.01 billion in 2013).
To achieve the company vision, to become the most trusted investment manager with innovative investment solutions and excellent service, PT Mandiri Manajemen Investasi invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Candidate student (level 4), majoring in one of these majors Economics, Finance, Accounting, Banking, or Statistic.
- Fast learner, well organized and detail oriented.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience is not required.
- Internship position(s) available.
- Minimum 20 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leasing/financial/insurance industry, preferably as a staff specializing in Sales - Direct Sales/General or equivalent.
- Good looking and talkative.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Mandiri Investasi, please submit your application directly through Jobstreet's system at Compliance Internship - Account Officer. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com/Source)