|PT Len Railway Systems / lrs.co.id|
According to LEN Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, LRS’s net income in 2014 reported 34.06% down, from Rp 739.25 billion in 2013 to Rp 487.41 billion. The Company’s operating profit declined by 36.55% to Rp 41.33 billion from Rp 65.15 billion in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Len Railway Systems invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Past experience as a Safety Project Coordinator for at least 5 years.
- Have a GPA score min 3.00 (scale 4.00).
- Accreditation minimum B.
- Fluent in English (active and passive).
- Willing to work on projects throughout Indonesia.
- Always want to be better (the spirit of continual improvement).
- Good leadership and able to work in a team.
- Have high integrity.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following links below. If you are interested in working at PT Len Railway Systems and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please submit your application directly through ITB Career Center at https://karir.itb.ac.id/site/company/131415 and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 28 April 2016. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)