|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
According to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Corporate Presentation September 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Group produced satisfactory results in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). The Company booked total net income of US$29.3 millions in 1H 2015. This reflected an 114.5% increase from loss US$201.3 millions in the same perido previous year (1H 2104). The Company’s total revenue as of June 2015 reached US$1,840.1 millions, an increase of 4.7% as compared toUS$1,756.9 millions in June 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of
- Male, not older than 27 years of age.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Law from reputable university ( state or overseas) with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Have minimum 1 year experience in Law Firm or Company with good knowledge and exposure in legal drafting, corporate law, corporate secretary, aviation law, business law, anti-trust law and international law
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Good team work and able to work individually.
- Able to work with tight deadline
- Willing to be assigned in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please register and submit your application online to Garuda Indonesia'e linked eRecruitment system at http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 22 April 2016. All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)