|Bank BTN / btn.co.id|
According to Bank BTN Analyst Meeting - Business and Financial Performances as of 31 December 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk showed a strong performance in 2015 and recorded a growth of 18.83% in total assets amounted to Rp 171,808 billion over the previous year (Rp 144,582 billion in 2014). Total net profit went up by 61.57% from Rp 1,146 billion in 2014 to Rp 1,851 billion in 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as
Officer Development Program
- Indonesian citizens (WNI).
- Male or Female.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the bond period.
- Maximum age of 26 years old (has not been repeated in the 27 years at the time of recruitment).
- Minimal S1 from a reputable and has a good reputation university (PTN / PTS) with Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (on a 4-point scale), preferably majoring in Economics (Management, Accounting, and Development Studies), Law (Civil and Criminal), Computer Science / Informatics Engineering, Engineering (Civil, Architectural, Electrical,), Psychology and Statistics.
- Minimum height of 160 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- Proportional weight and attractive.
- Willing to undergo bond department for 5 years.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If these criteria perfectly describe you, please submit directly all documents above to Bank BTN 's booth at Titian Karir ITB 2016 that will held on 8 - 10 April 2016 at Aula Barat - Aula Timur ITB, Jl Ganesha 10, Bandung. You can submit your application through https://recruitment.btn.co.id. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com/Source)